Time off allowance
The allowance is the amount of time off employees can take per holiday year. The balances and allowance have been calculated based on time off type rules and employee start date. The allowance renews on the time off type's renewal date.
Edit employees' time off balances
- Go to Time off / Policies
- Click on the policy you want to edit
- Navigate to Balances tab
- Click on the time off type you want edit
- adjust employee's time off usage or/and change carry over allowance value
- Confirm by clicking Save changes button
At any time you can review and update employees' time off allowances.